- Internship Begins August 10, 2020 (external applicants will be required to attend a one week orientation prior to starting the program)
- Internship will be 13 weeks in length. During the time of the internship all interns will be assigned to the day shift. Interns should not be taking any other programs or courses during the internship.
- Upon completion of the program you will work on the shift and the unit you were hired for (no exceptions). Available openings and shifts are based on the needs of the unit. You must be flexible and willing to work either day or night shift.
- There is a 2 year required commitment for the internship program, specifically to the unit of hire beginning at the end of the 13 week program.
- It is recommended that you enroll in an EKG class before applying for the program. You will be given an EKG test within the first couple of weeks into the program. You must pass the EKG course with an 80% , you will be allowed two attempts to pass this course.
Certifications and Licensures