ASRC Federal Holding Company
- Experience in Open/Layered Architecture Environment.
- Real-Time System Data Analysis; Problem Analysis; System Integration.
- Experience developing software with Java, C++, or Python.
- Experience developing software with Agile scaled principles.
- Experience with Object Oriented design/development including the employment of Design Patterns to facilitate the utilization of software insulation techniques and plugins
- Familiar working with Linux and UNIX environments.
- Familiar with Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as Eclipse or VSCode.
- Familiar with UML syntax and its use in Model-based tools like Rapsody
- Familiar with driver-based and automated test environments
- Familiar with Git
- Familiar with issue tracking systems like JIRA (Project Management Tool) or Trello
- US Citizenship in order to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- xUnit Framework, Junit and Google Test
- Atlassian tool suite including Jira, BitBucket, and Confluence
- Data Distribution Service (DDS)
- CMMI Level 5 Life Cycle Processes and Procedures
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.