- Processes correspondence, files, records, and performs other specific duties for Regional President
- Obtains additional information, as needed, to complete reports on sensitive or special management
- Order loan documents pertaining to new/renewed loans based on Loan Memorandum requirements.
- Monitor draws, notice to owner, and partial/final lien waivers on construction loans.
- Assist the loan officer by preparing credit information using Credit Quest
- Order documents and monitor letters of credit.
- Coordinate collateral release as needed with Loan Operations.
- Coordinate the ordering of surveys, pest inspections, title searches, UCC searches, environmental radius
applicable) with Doc Prep and Loan Operations.
- Perform OFAC check and prepare Patriot Act forms for new loan clients prior to loan closing.
- Prepare checks and make appropriate general ledger entries for draws and disbursements.
- Review and balance loan documents and transactions.
- Provide follow-up review of loan documents to clear Loan Monitor exceptions (i.e. financial statements,
- Order, audit and safeguard official loan checks.
- Research geocoding.
- Provide quality customer service to internal and external customers.
- Maintain workflow and customer/lender requests in the absence of supervisor.
- All other duties as assignedOTHER SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of customer and employee information.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Must be able to work at a faster than average pace and able to multi-task.
- Must possess basic language skills to write and speak clearly, effectively, and appropriate to business
- Must have the ability to perform mathematical calculations necessary to execute the duties of the job.
- Must be well-organized, accurate, and attentive to detail.
- Must stay abreast of department and company policies/changes and be adaptable to those changes.
- Must be cooperative and willing to assist others.
Assistant/Loan SupportDate: Division: General Banking Area: Reports Directly To: Regional President and/or
Community PresidentClassification Level:
Assist Regional President and/or Community President with various administrative
duties. Responsible for administering, closing and servicing consumer, residential and
commercial loans. Assist loan officers with activities such as extension of new and
renewed loans. Obtain credit information and ensure sufficiency of loan collateral.
- Must be professional in appearance.
- Regular attendance is necessary.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
to 25 pounds to perform job. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Position may require the ability to
work before or after normal business hours to attend various employee meetings, training sessions, and
community events supported by the Bank, to include evenings and weekends.
Must be accustomed to professional, business office environment in manner and dress. Must demonstrate
excellent human relation skills with customers and bank associates. Must be willing to participate as a team
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDDIMENSIONS REQUIRED:
- Requires High School Diploma or GED, two-year degree preferred, or equivalent work experience in
- Two years prior experience preferred.
- Requires strong knowledge of personal computer, Microsoft Office or other software used in
- Must be able to prepare documents and compose business letters and memorandums
- Must have good knowledge of business English, spelling and punctuation
- Requires knowledge of office practices, procedures and general office machines.
requirements of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), and other related anti-money laundering/ antiterrorist financing initiatives. The Bank has established a Bank Secrecy Act/ Anti-Money Laundering/Office of
Foreign Assets Control (BSA/AML/OFAC) Compliance Program, covering all requirements of the BSA, USA
PATRIOT Act and OFAC rules and regulations. Upon completion of required training, the Board of Directors of
CenterState Bank shall hold each employee accountable for adhering to the established operating procedures and
internal controls as set forth in the Bank’s BSA/AML/OFAC Program. Continued instances of non-compliance or
willful violation of law may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination