Albany Molecular Research
AMRI provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end user hardware and software issues within prescribed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot end user software applications.
- Configure and deploy laptops, desktops, and desktop virtualization appliances.
- Train end-users on use of hardware or software as needed.
- Assign and manage permissions to network resources including; File Servers, SharePoint, and Microsoft Exchange.
- Administer and troubleshoot end user desktop virtualization environment and services.
- Create and manage Microsoft Exchange mailboxes.
- Manage backup and restoration of network resources.
- Assist in onsite support for installation, maintenance, and repair of Wide Area and Local Area Network equipment (routers, switches, firewalls).
- Participate in on call rotation in support of global IT operations and services.
- Understand IT security and regulatory policies and adhere to these policies while providing support.
- Keep up to date on current technologies applicable to the work environment using available resources.
- Participate in projects in support of information technology goals and objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well with others
- Knowledge of Help Desk systems and best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Systems Administration, including Microsoft Exchange
- Knowledge of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure environments
- Knowledge of data backup and recovery systems/applications
- Experience in telephone system administration a plus
- Lenovo system certification is a plus