Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Finance and HR IT support will support IT initiatives for Finance and HR & Business Unit’s roadmaps. Through direct interaction with stakeholders and internal business partners, will help drive IT alignment with corporate goals and business needs, will play a key role in defining business requirements and work alongside development teams for the successful execution of IT portfolio projects.
- Facilitate and document business requirements in order to align business demand with IT understanding
- Coordination with business users, subject matter experts and developers required
- Develop business acumen in order to properly manage business requirements, build use cases, storyboarding and testing scenarios
- Analyze system and business data in order to align with project requirements and functional documentation
- Assist in execution of project life cycle, including as-is and to be analysis, scope definition, process improvement and testing in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Assist with problem solving and issue resolution – including escalation and prioritizations
Requirements and Skills Needed or in the process of acquiring
- Problem Solving – ability to identify potential issues and drive team to solutions
- Excellent communication skills – ability to help translate business needs into IT deliverables
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint. MS Project and Visio a plus as well
- Ability to learn and good organization skills a must
- Strong desire to take on additional responsibilities
- Strong desire to learn a variety of business models and processes, IT project governance and data analysis
Requisition Number: 78891
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.