3:5 Creative[s] is a dope new start up, an art-based digital platform and content house. We've been in operation since January 2017.
Our overarching goal is to develop engaging and thought-provoking social content that resonates with our specific fanbase. We’re looking for a creative and organized to participate in our internship program. In this position, you will work with our team to help us stay organized and contribute to a wide range of projects such as social media posting. There would also be opportunity to work in other areas as well, such as content creation, graphic design, production, etc.
Note that this position is unpaid,for school credit, and will be starting as soon as possible!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists in office management responsibilities
- Assists Creative Assistant with posts for social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram
- Manages company email, replying to clients and forwarding emails as needed
- Supports Creative Director with calendar management
- Keeps track of upcoming events and promotions
- Assist in day to day brand management for client projects
- Participates in creative sessions with team members as upcoming projects come through
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detailed-oriented
- Ability to work independently but also a team player
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and with precision
- Interest in social media and passion for creating interesting posts
- Strong attention to detail and organization with the ability to multitask
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Google Drive
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally via telephone and email
- Must possess a strong work ethic and take responsibility for assignments
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
We are looking for someone creative, someone who can create something out of nothing and can stay organized. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with a team. If these are things you are interested in, please apply!
Job Type: Internship
This is an UNPAID internship!
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- College Credit