Journey Health System
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Journey Health System Human Resources team in a fast-paced, regional organizations within mental health/intellectual disability behavioral health companies. Based in Bradford, PA, you will contribute providing customer-like experience to our employees on Human Resources topics. We strive to ensure that interns leave our program having gained knowledge and skills that cannot be taught in the classroom.
- Research and Develop a key, attractive, internship program
- Assist with development of employee engagement materials
- Aide in the on-boarding process, including gathering relevant documentation, running background checks, communication with new employee and supervisor, completing new hire paperwork, working with HRIS system, etc.
- Organize and maintain employee files
- Provide support to other HR staff with various projects/tasks
- Acts as a contributing member of Human Resources team
- Data entry and Human Resources Information System (HRIS) maintenance.
- Gains exposure to highly regulated operations and knowledge of those regulatory practices.
- Presents key learning and results to the leadership team at the conclusion of internship.
- Being an advanced student in Business Administration or Human Resources Management
- Strong interest in Human Resources
- Basic understanding of HR processes and practices
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Work in a collaborative environment;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
We offer you
- An exciting experience in a fast moving and fascinating industry.
- 35 - 40 hours per week
- Paid internship at $10.35/hourly.