The Business Development Intern will work within the Inside Sales organization to help the Account Management team grow within their current customer base as well as gain new clients. The primary duty of the Business Development Intern involves lead generation, follow up tracking, and arranging qualified meetings with the Account Management team.
• Developing and accomplishing a lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly targets.
• Cooperating with Account managers and Sales Supervisor to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
• Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects within the organization.
• Collating and consolidating reports on monthly activity, per product, per region or office, and per industry.
• Creating and delivering qualified opportunities to Account Managers.
• Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
Skills & Education:
• Pursing degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Engineering
• Interested in Sales and Technology
• Excellent written/oral communication
• Comfortable on the phone/cold calling
• Self-motivated and confident
• Ability to simultaneously track multiple initiatives and projects
• Highly energetic and self-starter
• Should be honest, assertive and systematic
About Altair (Nasdaq: ALTR)
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC) and data intelligence. Altair enables organizations across broad industry segments to compete more effectively in a connected world while creating a more sustainable future. To learn more, please visit www.altair.com.