We have already established access to space by utilizing the International Space Station (ISS) infrastructure provided through our commercial contract and umbrella agreement with the ISS National Laboratory + CASIS for all ISS resources as part of NASA's CRS-2 agreement. Hypergiant Galactic Systems is reigniting the new space economy, as we use our technology to reopen space for everyone.
We're currently building satellites and ground control software and we're looking for a Research & Business Development Summer Intern to help us do market research in order to map out our product and sales strategy.
What you'll do
- Perform and analyze research on: competitive landscape as it applies to our products, similar companies and their offerings, what relevant active/legacy contracts look like and analyze partner landscape.
- Be able to compile and document findings, produce white papers and present findings to the sales and executive teams.
- Create powerpoint decks, position papers, and any relevant materials.
- Sit in on business development meetings and calls.
- Partake in strategy meetings.
- You are currently a full-time Bachelors, Masters or PhD student in a relevant field.
- You are smart, curious, and quick on your feet.
- You are internet savvy and know how to keep digging to locate difficult to find information.
- You know how to hustle – are able to switch directions as needed, can see the big picture and help define what we're looking for and how we use our findings.
- Comfortable in a high energy, fast growth entrepreneurial environment.
- Active DoD Security Clearance is nice to have.