Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Summer Intern for 2020.
Here, everyone matter and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and a housing stipend is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
- Support Takeda’s Global Vaccine Communications department in helping to enhance engagement with vaccine employees globally and distinguish Takeda as a leader in vaccines with tremendous potential to impact global public health
- Write stories and articles to be posted on Vaccine Business Unit intranet
- Maintain and update Vaccine Business Unit intranet site
- Create Vaccine Business Unit bi-weekly e-newsletter, compiling and formatting news and updates
- Support migration of video portal and assist with internal video projects
- Help coordinate logistics and materials for quarterly Vaccine Business Unit town hall meetings and other internal employee events
- Upload communications materials in review system and manage review process
- Post on Vaccine Business Unit Yammer (internal social network) page
- Maintain Communications editorial calendar and distribution lists
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship
- Authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without sponsorship in the future
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and have completed at least their sophomore year or be a graduate level student pursuing either a PharmD or Master’s degree; for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students, a major in communications is preferred
- Minimum GPA: 3.0/4.0
- Global mindset to thrive in a diverse work environment
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and within a team environment, show adaptability, creativity and good judgment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Job ID R0018609
Back to Job Navigation (Responsibilities)