- Work closely with engineering leadership to maintain and update project budgets, schedules, and workforce planning data in ESA engineering tools/database.
- Develop software scripts and macros to integrate workforce forecast tools, cost tools, and reporting tools within the business organization
- Create software dashboards for reporting program performance, cost accounting, and other tracking metrics
- Maintain alignment between project budgeting and current/future staffing requirements across sites.
- Communicate inter-departmentally about new business program status, proposal status, and staffing requirements.
- Perform software or system level tests and create/update engineering-related project documentation/data.
- Serve as the point-of-contact, database administrator, and developer for internally developed engineering tools (Everyman).
- Basic account management for Engineering tools (RT, Jira, Collaborator, DOORS): create accounts, disable accounts, assist users with basic questions.
- Coordinate tool license questions and yearly maintenance.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university; pursing a degree (BS or MS) Software or Computer Science preferred
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel/Visio/Project)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional organization skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Project experience outside of coursework is beneficial
- Experience with Database Application usage
- Proficiency in at least one scripted software language such as C, C++, Python, or other