GoHealth Urgent Care
People Analytics Intern – Summer, Part-Time
The People Analytics intern (May-August 2019) will be responsible for completing projects that help drive strategic business objectives related to our team members. The person in this role will assist with the design and subsequent statistical analysis of employee data to support a variety of talent initiatives. Specifically, projects could cover areas such as assessment development and validation, learning analytics and other areas requiring people analytics expertise. These projects will provide exposure to leaders and partners across a number of different teams.
- 12 weeks (May-August)
- Part-time – 20 hrs/week
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States at time of application, without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status
- Currently enrolled in a MA/MS or PhD program in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, or other a related discipline
- Strong background in statistical analysis; experienced with R
- Advanced research skills
- Experience or interest in text analytics
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks in a complex and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experience creating, working with, and analyzing large data sets
- Previous applied experience preferred
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The lifestyle you can lead. Atlanta is Georgia's state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There's also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.