Fluent is a leading performance marketing company with an expertise in creating meaningful connections between brands and consumers. Leveraging first-party data, we drive intelligent growth strategies that deliver superior outcomes for our partners. As a fast-growing organization with big ideas for transforming digital marketing, we are constantly seeking new ways to learn, connect, innovate, and succeed as a team. Our corporate headquarters are situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan and boast stellar views of the Hudson River, along with an in-house barista, game room, and fully-stocked refrigerator.
We’re looking for our 2020 Summer Intern candidates! This year will be our 10th year hosting a robust class of interns. As a Summer Intern at Fluent, you will gain a hands-on experience in digital marketing working with a diverse and passionate team. You will work within a department as a tightly knit team, with a manager whose role is to guide you throughout the summer and ensure that your time is spent making an impact for Fluent.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone tech-savvy with a passion for creative problem-solving applying technology. We’re most interested in individuals who thrive in dynamic, collaborative environments with lots of peer interaction. Someone looking to maintain flexibility while being exposed to a variety of roles designed to support our customer success experience with a “whatever it takes to get it done” attitude!
Our paid internship program starts on Monday, June 1st and runs 10 weeks through Thursday, August 6th. Interns will work alongside Fluent employees in the office Monday – Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm with an hour lunch every day.
- Assisting the day-to-day workforce optimization efforts of our team.
- Agile/Data-Driven project management methods.
- Team-collaboration and research efforts designed to optimize client solutions/experience.
- Processes and procedure creation, documentation and success measurement.
We think you will be a successful candidate if you:
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 and Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with poise and good humor
- Bring a strong work ethic, along with stellar communication skills (verbal, written and listening), a positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, ambition, collaboration, curiosity and rigor in all that you do!
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel a must
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Naturally curious and demonstrates an eagerness to learn
- Enjoys cultivating positive relationships and possess a natural ability to connect with people
- Highly proactive, efficient, and goal-oriented
- Communicates effectively through written and verbal methods
- Confident, strong communication, presentation, and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition to two fully-stocked kitchens, catered breakfast and lunch, and free workout classes on site, our office manager keeps the calendar full of activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes.