Comprehensive Engineering Services
We are currently accepting applications for individuals with a strong interest in Transportation Engineering that are graduating in Summer or Fall 2020.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering degree (BSCE)
Must graduate in Summer or Fall 2020
- Strong interest in transportation design
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- CADD experience a plus
Assisting professional engineers in the development of engineering plan sets, studies and performing field investigations.
- The development of engineering plans will include creating and editing CADD files using MicroStation and determining plan quantities for bidding purposes.
- The development of studies shall include data reduction/processing using Microsoft Excel, report preparations using Microsoft Word and providing CADD assistance for the creation of graphics/exhibits.
- Field investigation tasks may include obtaining field measurements, traffic data collection and engineering evaluations.
- Position will also include attending in-office coordination meetings and possible client meetings
- Client communications via email, telephone and office/field meetings.
- Administrative duties to include assembly of plan sets, study documents, meeting minutes and transmittal letters.
- Position may include occasional oversight of intern staff.