National Credit Care
National Credit Care is an industry leader working to assist the millions of Americans suffering from credit related struggles. We have been in business for over 15 years and have helped hundreds of thousands of people throughout that time secure home loans, and a better financial future for their entire family. As we continue to grow rapidly, and continue to expand on our program offerings, our pride is in the fact that our workplace culture is full of fun, energetic, and passionate individuals who live to work hard and play harder.
As the Junior Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for the daily administration of Salesforce Lightning. You’ll be a key member of the teams working on daily maintenance and the pipeline of projects. This position will be focused on administration, working with Business Analysts and assisting in the development of solutions.
- Creation and support of Salesforce dashboards and reports
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Create, maintain, and support of data loading and bulk updates using standard and custom tools
- Create, configure and manage standard and customized environments
- Perform quality testing and validation of standard and custom environments
- Creating and developing automation within the Salesforce system
- Perform development support and maintenance support in Salesforce
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or similar IT related major or equivalent
- 2+ years experience working in Salesforce
- Previous Salesforce Administration experience
- Experience in customizing Salesforce systems
- Understanding of development lifecycles, release and change management
- Understanding of workflow rules, process builder and flows Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding or experience writing APEX and triggers
Indeed Hire and National Credit Care are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salesforce: 2 years (Required)
- customizing Salesforce systems: 1 year (Required)
- Salesforce administration: 1 year (Required)
- writing APEX and triggers: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Westminster, CO: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)