LH Global USA
International Business Development Management Internship
LH Global Corporation is a leading international education and recruitment consulting firm with service offices in US, Australia, China, UK and Malaysia. Our company stands out as a leader in worldwide business operations, and has gained credibility all over the world.
For this position your role will be to:
- Work closely with LH Global US Sales and Marketing Project managers to develop local and regional marketing strategies in promoting our company’s new online Art-STEM programs, with potential technology camps products.
- Collaborate/support LH Global regional business development teams in China, Australia, UK, Taiwan and Indonesia.
- Develop product marketing materials via multiple methods, such as advertising content, event flyers and online videos, etc.
- Research and recommend various multimedia or digital marketing tools to maximize company’s product and program branding.
- Assist in marketing tasks of company’s global online recruitment marketing event
- High fluency of English and Chinese language speaking and writing skills a must
- Must demonstrate proactive local and regional marketing skills
- A quick learner on company’s products and global services with great passion
- Majored in marketing, business administration, communication, education or proven track of international marketing experience, especially in the Greater China region before.
- Internships with a global corporation
- Product training with hand on project experience
- International and professional teamwork experience
- Potential permanent job opportunities via LH Global recruitment network
- Full time opportunities with OPT, CPT sponsorship and future job recommendation reference
Job Type: Internship
- educational: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Mandarin Chinese (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Only full-time employees eligible