McKesson Pharmacy Systems (MPS) is seeking a highly motivated entry level Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing EnterpriseRx Software Development team. MPS offers an array of integrated pharmacy software solutions for the health care industry. Our products and services are utilized by thousands of pharmacies nationwide within the independent, chain, and hospital market segments. At McKesson, our core values are the foundation of everything that we do. We strive for excellence and challenge each other to raise the bar. We offer an invigorating blend of challenge and opportunity in a fun, fast-paced, collaborative work environment. At MPS, we actively work with you to invest in your professional development. Located in Moon Township, PA, MPS is a business unit of McKesson Corporation (NYSE: MCK), which is headquartered in Los Colinas, Texas.
If you have a passion for ensuring the quality of large-scale software applications, we are interested in you. In this role, you will work as part of a collaborative and highly skilled Agile Research and Development team to provide solutions that positively and directly impact pharmacies and help their patients live healthier lives. EnterpriseRx® is a world-class software solution that drives all activity within the pharmacy.
- Serve as a quality assurance analyst on one of our EnterpriseRx scrum teams focused on developing new features and functionality for the EnterpriseRx® product. Main responsibilities include:
- Understand and give input into business requirements
- Outline appropriate test scenarios to assure coverage of those requirements and review with the team
- Write test cases to cover the necessary scenarios
- Execute test cases
- Log defects and retest after defect fixes are in place
- Demo working software in system demos
- Participate in retrospectives to identify what is working well and what can be improved
- Be flexible and adaptable as we grow and develop as a software engineering organization
- Conduct ad hoc testing by adopting the persona of one of our customers and interacting with the system from various perspectives
- Collaborate cross functionally with software engineers, business analysts, and product managers to become the best performing team possible
- Identify and clearly articulate problems
- Understand the retail pharmacy domain and learn how customers use McKesson products to manage their business
- 0-15% travel
Typically minimum 0 - 2 + years of relevant experience. May have degree or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the US - Sponsorship is not available for this position
- Ability and willingness to learn software quality assurance practices, follow established processes, and provide input to help evolve current practices and processes
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Must be a detail oriented, analytical, and an independent thinker. Must strive for excellence and results.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in an agile software development lifecycle
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies and processes
- Hunger for personal and professional growth as an individual and as an organization
- 4-year degree or related field or equivalent experience
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!