Attention all Juniors and Seniors, we invite you to explore a career in manufacturing with Nortech. Nortech Systems, Inc. is a full-service electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider of wire and cable assemblies, printed circuit board assemblies, and higher-level complete box build assemblies for a wide range of industries. Markets served include global industrial equipment, aerospace/defense and medical applications.
(All applicants must be US Citizen or US persons due to ITAR regulation)
Nortech has an immediate opening for a Test Engineer Intern to join our team in Mankato, MN. This is a great opportunity for anyone planning a career in engineering or manufacturing.
What you’ll do:
- Compile lists of suppliers and respective materials for customer project.
- Communicate with suppliers and customers as needed.
- Work with IS to develop database or utilize existing system to centrally locate gathered data.
- Routinely follow up with suppliers to check on status.
What we’re looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in related field.
Duration: Summer 2020; up to 40 hours per week