Novolex Holdings, LLC
At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Dates: May 11 - August 3, 2020 (estimate)
This is a paid internship.
Location: Covington, KY facility
This is an exciting opportunity to learn about corporate accounting for a large manufacturing company. This position is located at the TWG headquarters in downtown Covington, KY.
The Accounting Intern will:
- Be exposed to corporate consolidations, accounting, and financial analysis for multiple plants within the division.
- Work closely with accounting department to help standardize and streamline processes across all plants.
- Assist with month-end close, and fixed asset projects.
- Have direct exposure to senior leadership, which will help sharpen soft skills.
- Work with FP&A team to compile and create month-end presentations.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel.
- Completed at least one upper level accounting course.
- Willingness to learn, inquisitive nature, and ability to take initiative on projects or tasks.
- Good standing as an undergraduate Sophomore, Junior, or Senior in an accredited university. Majors preferred: Accounting, or relevant majors.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have proof of citizenship or the appropriate US work status documentation.
- Successful completion of a drug test and background check will be required.
- Ability to be in the Covington area for the duration of the internship.
- The deadline for submission is March 24, 2020
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at [email protected]