Technology Talent Network
Entry Level QA Analyst
In search for an Entry Level QA Analyst to assist our client in an ongoing development effort. The ideal candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills; and be able to interface efficiently with all support groups, other QA groups, and development groups in order to get things done independently with minimal oversight. The incumbent must exhibit quick learning abilities by mastering new concepts which may be business, technical, or process oriented.
- Designing and executing test plans, test case on computer applications
- Develop expertise in applications/modules to take ownership for testing
- Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups.
- Work in an Agile development environment and create test artifacts and successfully compete Sprints for on time delivery
- Report task progress, suggest creative ideas and approaches for improvement, and escalate issues to the Sr. QA Analyst and Lead Analyst.
- Participates in preliminary story review, providing constructive feedback and input on work effort estimation as well as design.
- Works with analysts to interpret high level requirements, decomposing them into acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Actively works on broadening or adding a skill.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Business
- Proficiency in clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical skills are a plus
- SQL and Database knowledge are a must
- Multitasking and ability to and shift focus as needed
- In depth understanding of various Software testing methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast paced development environment
Skills & Software Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of QA testing principles and strategies.
- Good knowledge of database testing in Microsoft SQL Server / Oracle environments including designing and manipulating test data.
- Experienced in clear and timely communication of key information deemed critical to project success
- Experience with Web Services/API testing using SOAP UI/Postman
- Experience with SOAP and JSON API integration testing
- Knowledgeable in Test/Defect Management tools like HP/ALM, QC, Jira, Rally, TFS, Bugzilla, Clear Quest
- Knowledgeable in Testing tools like QTP/UFT, Selenium, TestComplete, Tosca
We work with all Visa types who are legally allowed to work in the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. We are proud to state that we are enrolled with the USCIS for the E-Verification Program .
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $27.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- 100% (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19