- Opportunity to immerse yourself and get your hands dirty with challenging work and projects
- Mentorship from Discovery’s best and brightest
- Intern Speaker Series featuring top executives and employees across the business
- Networking opportunities with great snacks
- A creative, collaborative and inclusive company culture with office spaces to match
- Opportunity to develop professionally and uncover skills you didn’t know you had
- The insider scoop on the TV industry and what happens behind the scenes
- Relationships that will go beyond your collegiate career
- Real life experiences that will provide you with the confidence to delve into your next adventure
- This summer, our 12 week semester will be held from June 1st-August 21st 2020.
- Our internships are paid opportunities. Credit is not required; however, we will provide documentation if necessary.
- The application deadline is March 20th. After this date, we cannot guarantee your application will be reviewed for the position.
- We do not require a cover letter. Please demonstrate your passion for the position through your resume.
- Assisting with monitoring our support ticketing systems (ServiceNow) alongside the scheduled engineer.
- Assist on technical projects for Post Production and Media Management.
- Assist with technical support for live events.
- Gain a strong grasp on the technology used to support the Post Production Operations, Discovery Content Services teams, Discovery Creative and Production, and Discovery Digital teams.
- Understanding of delivery and distribution methods Discovery uses to get media in the door and out to screens.
- Must be currently enrolled as a student (proof of enrollment will be required if selected for an internship)
- Must be a rising Junior, Senior, or Graduate student
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- IT Training such as (Comptia A+ and/or Comptia Net+) is a plus, but not required,
- Skills in AutoCAD a plus Project Coordination and Project Management skills a plus.