- Proficient use of MS Office Products
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to grasp problems quickly, use knowledge base, user forum and other resources to research and resolve problems
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and work as part of a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information
- Above average attention to detail
- The position will start on a part-time basis in late March or early April. During this time, you will be training with the IT/LOS Staff.
- Approximate hours will be 20-25 per week during training period. Schedule can be flexible during this time.
- Full-time hours are required from May through July. Business hours are 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- This is a paid internship
- Position is located at Acopia, LLC in Goodlettsville, TN