KGS Tech Group, Inc
Job Opportunity for Junior Java Developer & Full Stack Web Developer
KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP, head quartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a leading multinational IT Consulting company that has successfully served the business community for over five years in onshore and over Ten years in Offshore, since its incorporation, KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has provided a wide variety of excellent customized IT solutions to its customers on time and on budget. KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has proven itself as an industry leading.
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS
For Junior Java Developer:
- Core Java knowledge
- Database PL/SQL
· Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
For Full Stack Web Developer:
- NodeJs, AngularJs, ReactJs
- Java Script
Qualifications & Responsibilities Includes:
- Bachelor’s Or Master’s degree
- Knowledge of current technologies, application software development, Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
- Designing and developing high-volume
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure
- Aligning application design with business goals
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems
- Worked with minimal supervision and general guidelines
- Worked collaboratively in small teams, and mentor junior team members
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Skills Development Program: -
- Highly qualified trainers, Hands-on professional training.
- Online Interactive session. One Live project with using SDLC (Agile and waterfall).
- On Job Support with dedicated support team.
- Special Technical mock with our technical experts before every interview with specific to the Job Description.
** Training is for the fresher’s who wants to upgrade/build their skills.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans.
- Relocation Expenses
- Education reimbursement programs available
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Two Weeks Paid vacation in a year
- Immigration Support for the Eligible Candidate
- Child Care Benefits
To learn more:
Reach ABHISHEK SINGH at 770-(838)-3940
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- Yes: H-1B work authorization
- Temporarily due to COVID-19