Premise is a worldwide network and predictive analytics platform bringing visibility to the world's hardest-to-see places. We enable global decision-makers to move faster and make smarter decisions by employing local, on-the-ground contributors to observe and collect real-time data. Our current clients include The United States Agency for International Development (USAID), The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and The United States Department of State (DOS). A $66M Series C Venture Capital organization, we are backed by Google Ventures, SocialCapital, and Andreessen Horowitz, among others. Learn more about us at www.premise.com ( http://www.premise.com/ ); or follow us at @premisedata ( https://www.instagram.com/premisedata/ )
What you get to do:
- Support the HR Generalist on the annual I-9 compliance audit.
- Support the HR team on the data integrity audit of Vanguard, Bswift, and Namely.
- Assist with streamlining the onboarding process in Greenhouse and Namely.
- Support the HR team in researching and creating the annual employee engagement survey.
- Participate in compliance-related projects are required.
- Understanding the various local, state, and federal employment laws.
- Understanding the onboarding process.
- Scaling HR processes for efficiency.
- How to design an employee engagement survey for effectiveness.
- Currently a Junior pursuing at least a BS in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management or equivalent courses.
- Experience with Google Suites
- The ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality at all times.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn.
Type of internship: Paid
Duration: June 1, 2020 – August 7, 2020
Location: San Francisco
Hours required per week: Full-Time
PRNewswire: Premise Data Wins Prestigious Urban Innovation Challenge from Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance ( https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/premise-data-wins-prestigious-urban-innovation-challenge-from-gavi-the-vaccine-alliance-300899036.html )
Thomson Reuters Foundation: Armed with tech tools, Colombian cities combat mosquito-borne diseases ( http://news.trust.org/item/20190916103513-aenbq )
The Economist: Armed with smartphones, Colombians are taking on the local mozzies ( https://www.economist.com/science-and-technology/2019/07/06/armed-with-smartphones-colombians-are-taking-on-the-local-mozzies )
TechCrunch: Premise raises $50 million to outsource the collection of economic data ( https://techcrunch.com/2015/09/24/premise-raises-50-million-to-outsource-the-collection-of-economic-data/ )
The New York Times: Lawrence Summers to join Board of hyperdata startup ( http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/16/business/dealbook/lawrence-summers-to-join-board-of-hyperdata-start-up.html?_r=1 )
BuzzFeed: Introducing the 'Trillion dollar business that's waiting to be destructed' ( https://www.buzzfeed.com/farahhalime/premise-economic-data#.xmBZXxKKA )
Washington Post: These smartphone photos can help shape national policy ( https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/03/30/these-smartphone-photos-can-help-shape-national-policy/ )