Acro Systems Inc.
Position Title: .Net Software Developer
Location: Washington, DC
· Secret, candidate can work onsite with an interim Secret
Position Description/Scope of Work:
· Work closely with the stakeholders and team members, and using Business Rules and User Stories as a basis: design, develop, and implement .NET applications utilizing Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, HTML/CSS, ASP.NET, Razor, Bootstrap, JQuery, C#, and Oracle following MVC and Microservices design patterns.
· Participate in Agile Scrum SDLC activities.
· Perform unit and integration testing of software/systems prior to release to the users for user acceptance testing.
· Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices to improve work product.
· Good oral and written communications skills
· Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
· Experience with MVC
· Experience with Bootstrap
· Experience developing RESTful web services
· Experience with Oracle
· Experience working in an Azure development environment
· Experience developing in an Agile Scrum environment
· B.S. degree in an IT related field
· Travel Required (list percentage and location): 0% - 10%
· Telecommute Options (if available, please specify number of days per week): 1
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- .net: 2 years (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Secret (Required)