- A strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of core Java and J2EE including Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services, Thymeleaf, JDBC .
- Knowledge of JSP, JSTL, Struts is preferred.
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, and SQL (preferably MySQL) including complex SQL queries.
- Solid understanding of web services and web development technologies.
- Working experience in Eclipse IDE in Windows environment.
- Experience with JSON, REST and SOAP is mandatory.
- Familiar with Junit for automated test, Ant for the structured build.
- Work in the Agile and Dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work independently with little guidance from others and in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail.
- Strong analytic skills and work ethic.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- java: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)