This internship is for college credit only.
Girlpalooza is a female-founded indie beauty brand that sells clean and cruelty-free beauty/skincare products to girls while also promoting a positive girl power message.
Marketing Intern Job Responsibilities:
The Marketing Intern plays a key role in contributing to the growth of Girlpalooza. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for SEO/Analytics on Google and all social media platforms.
Marketing Intern Job Duties:
- Create and Support digital marketing campaigns such as Google Adwords, Facebook paid ad campaigns and organic search engine optimization for Girlpalooza.
- SEMrush skills and knowledge a plus
- SEO and Keyword optimization
Marketing Intern Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of direct marketing principals to promote successful campaigns
- Understanding of online and email marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, Email, website)
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
Required Education and Experience
- Junior or Senior pursuing a B.A. or B.S. degree in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising-related field
- Marketing, advertising or graphic design work experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of desktop publishing software
- Basic knowledge of email platforms – Mailchimp
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Fully Remote
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page: