Marketing Specialist Intern (Part-Time)
As a Marketing Specialist Intern at SmartUQ, you will gain valuable hands-on experience in
implementing marketing strategies to the analytics software industry.
Who We Are:
SmartUQ (SmartUQ.com) develops uncertainty quantification and analytics software to solve
difficult challenges and accelerate innovation in a wide range of engineering fields. Our software
is used by some of the largest engineering companies in the world. We are an innovative, fast-
growing analytics company, receiving a Wisconsin Innovation Award in 2018. We have a fun and
focused team who are passionate about helping our customers solve challenging problems where
no off-the-shelf solution exist.
Near the UW-Madison campus on University Avenue close to the Hilldale Shopping Center.
- Content writing & design
- Digital media project creation and maintenance – website, social media, YouTube
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns, prepares marketing and advertising
plans, plans and organizes promotional presentations
- Audio / Visual marketing materials including photos, graphics and video
- Marketing majors with Junior or Senior class status are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
If you feel that you would be a good fit for our team, join us today and submit your cover letter
and resume to [email protected] with “Marketing Specialist Intern” in the subject line.
SmartUQ LLC, 1245 E. Washington Ave. STE 210, Madison WI, 53703. P: (608)255-2440