Center for Law Enforcement Technology, Training & Research, Inc.
At the Center for Law Enforcement Technology, Training & Research (LETTR), we develop information sharing software for law enforcement agencies. If you would like to use your data analysis, data conversion, data integration and software development skills to serve law enforcement, then LETTR is the right company for you. We are seeking someone with experience in Microsoft.net and a wide array of database technologies. We offer Paid Time Off and other benefits.
· Analyze law enforcement databases to determine how they relate to our information sharing database model.
· Create mappings between the fields in the source and destination databases.
· Write code in vb.net or C# to move the data from the source system to the destination system.
· Perform data cleaning and code mapping.
· Validate the data in the destination by comparing it with the source.
· Bachelor's degree completed or in progress in Computer Science or related discipline, e.g. Computer Engineering or Information Technology from an accredited university
· Two (2) years of strong SQL experience
· Two (2) years of programming using C# or vb.net
· Team player yet able to function independently with minimal supervision.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the US. We may not be able to sponsor candidates for work visas when needed.
· Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check.
· Graduate level coursework in Computer Science or related discipline, e.g. Computer Engineering or Information Technology from an accredited university.
· Use of Visual Studio and source control
· Experience with multiple database management systems such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- .net: 2 years (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Temporarily due to COVID-19