Tecture is an established web and app development software services firm that creates rich and sophisticated web applications for our clients, and we're currently looking for a Junior Developer/Software Engineer.
This is the perfect position for someone who has a year or so of experience under their belt and wants to join a great team. We are seeking a candidate who is interested in learning both web and mobile app development. We utilize the following technologies:
- 1 year experience
- Strong coding, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Great skills to bring to the table
- SQL Server, SQL, and relational database design experience
- Experience maintaining a Windows Server production environment
- Experience in the administration of Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for learning new technologies
- BS or equivalent degree in computer science
- iOS / Swift and Objective C - iOS development platform for developing native iPhone and iPad applications.
- Android / Java - Android development platform for developing native Android phone and tablet applications.
- AWS Serverless Microservices - Angular front-end, Node.js backend, utilizing AWS microservices such as Lambda, Cognito, API Gateway, Dynamo DB.
We foster a casual, fun, collaborative environment. Education and experience are less important than your ability to code, debug, and invent unique solutions.
Tecture's office is located in downtown Chicago's Loop, just steps from Michigan Avenue, the riverwalk and numerous public transit options. Our building offers a free gym (with showers), lounge, and weekly Fooda lunch program.
Our office is casual and bright, and we keep our kitchen stocked with coffee, tea, espresso, snacks, and candy. We host various Lunch and Learns and birthday celebrations throughout the year, and on some days we bring in breakfast or lunch just because.
Our benefits include 401(k) with match and full range of insurance including health, dental, vision, long- and short-term disability, and life insurance. We offer generous vacation time, scheduled summer half days and a nice end of the year break.
If this is up your alley, please apply with your resume and code samples. We look forward to meeting you.
Full-time, on-site only.
NO H1B, NO F1, Sorry, we will not transfer or sponsor visas.