Accounting Assistant / Intern*
Work in the finance department in all areas and in general office/administration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Accounts Payable (60%)
- Assists the Senior Accounting Manager in performing all Accounts Payable functions.Such duties include, but are not limited to:
- Opening and/or sorting finance mail
- Inputs Accounts Payable data into the accounting system after all approvals have been made.
- Assists in running checks as directed by the Senior Accounting Manager.
- Follow up on Past dues with customers
- Gets checks signed. Prepares all material for mailing, ensuring that appropriate copies are maintained and filed, according to departmental guidelines.
General Administrative (40%)
- Handles reception duties including telephone answering,
- Works with Senior Accounting Manager in handling general administrative duties, including, but not limited to:
- Managing supply inventory and doing ordering
*EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
*Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education: High school degree.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- office assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday