Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
- Develops unit and integration tests around existing systems to improve reliability and better use of quality assurance team’s time.
- Join daily production support meetings to monitor client issues.
- Documents the daily processes for knowledge transfer.
- Participates in joint projects with other departments by sharing relevant information and ideas.
- Works closely with other members of the IT department to determine project and change requirements.
- Maintains and advances technical skills through professional education and training thereby increasing the effectiveness of the IT department.
- The position will require 10 to 15 hours a week.
- Experience with software development preferably in Microsoft stack nice to have.
- Sql and/or database experience.
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Positive attitude toward colleagues and clients.
- Demonstration of Problem solving skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Energetic, self-directed, and service-oriented.
- Capable of maintaining open communication with colleagues, peers and staff. Open to and supportive of the ideas, issues, and needs of others.