At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be in pursuit of undergraduate degree in computer science, cyber, information assurance, from UAH.
- Must have completed their Sophomore year (i.e. Junior or Senior).
- Due to facility DoD security requirements, candidates must possess U.S. Citizenship
- Company-paid relocation and/or housing assistance is not available; will be at own expense.
- Demonstrated drive, initiative and leadership through academic or professional organization(s) related to cyber
- Pursuit of or current technical certifications
- Experience with Python, C++, Visual Studios, and Sublime Text
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.