Urgent requirements- Dallas,
Texas Direct W2 Positions Jr. UI Developer
Tools: CI/CD tools a plus Potential for opportunity growth internally: either into a Developer role or continue down a path of SDET/Automation Skills.
Database : Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile (Scrum)
Testing: JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, Selenium, TOAD, SoapUI
Debugging Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational ClearQuest
Candidate must have:
- Master’s Graduates in Computer Science Engineering / MIS / IT / IS / CIS / ITM (or) Related Fields
- Graduated from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- OPT, Full time-CPT are eligible to apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- front end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)