Urgent requirements- Dallas,
Texas Direct W2 Positions Jr. Android Developer
- Experience: 1-2 years native Android Development will be working on an automation team doing development (Intermediate Java required)
- Tools: Kotlin background preferred CI/CD tools a plus Potential for opportunity growth internally: either into a Developer role or continue down a path of SDET/Automation
Candidate must have:
- Master’s Graduates in Computer Science Engineering / MIS / IT / IS / CIS / ITM (or) Related Fields.
- Graduated from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- OPT, Full time-CPT are eligible to apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract