Apollo Management Group
The Marketing Intern will assist the Advertising & Marketing department in promoting the company through multiple marketing channels. The Marketing Intern will play a vital role in all departmental activities, including assisting with day-to-day content generation, assisting with partner marketing relations, conceptualizing new ways to engage with our fans, and other marketing functions that occur. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to supply creative solutions to a variety of projects while remaining organized.
The Marketing Internship is unpaid and available for college credit only. This internship is remote-only for the moment. Hours are flexible.
- Assist in day-to-day marketing operations, including creating engaging digital content for our fans
- Assisting in maintaining marketing relationships with current/prospective partners
- Staying up-to-date on marketing & social media trends and proposing usage
- Maintain and archive digital assets including club videos, photos, gifs, etc
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Applicants must be able to receive college credit for internship
- Team player willing to work with all departments of staff
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and remain organized
- Ability to communicate both orally and written
- Attention to detail is a must
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $1,000.00 /hour
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Fully Remote
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday