Administrative Assistant Intern – Ludington, MI
Join Rieth-Riley and help our team Pave the Road to Success! Rieth-Riley is a team of motivated, highly qualified individuals who are committed to the success of each and every project. The employee owners at Rieth-Riley proudly remain dedicated to moving forward. It's the way we think, the way we act — the way we approach every asphalt, concrete, bridge, and all construction projects. We are a 100% employee owned company. So, we truly think like owners and take personal pride and care in every project we construct. We offer full time paid internships.
Performs various administrative tasks as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist Accounting Clerk with Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable tasks
- Answer telephone and greet visitors
- Run material scale for customers picking up yard materials
- General administrative duties such as filing, scanning, faxing
- Running deposits to the bank
- Pursuing an Associate or Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Must have good organization skills
- Must be quick to adapt and able to thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Good PC skills--proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel essential.
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Internship
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday