Golden Resource Solutions
- Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and architecturally significant applications.
- Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Work with Product team to plan new features, gather requirements and propose solutions.
- Acquire and interpret business requirements, creates a functional specification, and determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
- Research and implement new interface development techniques.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Ability to work with new technologies while showing drive, adaptability, and creative thinking.
- Establish development best practices and growth of mobile applications standards.
- Help foster a culture of innovation and out-of-the box thinking.
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide support for applications and off-hours support (24 x 7) as required.
- 3 - 5 years developing Android Apps (using Android and 3rd party libraries/frameworks)
- 5+ years Java experience
- Prior Android Developer Lead experience a plus
- Prior experience with project planning with large size or highly complex projects.
- A solid understanding of mobile application development processes, from the layout/user
- interface to backend systems and API integrations.
- A solid understanding and appreciation for Agile tools, processes, and methodology.
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the
- constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Advanced analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Ability to translate an idea or need into a completed solution or work product
Job Type: Contract