Bellisio Foods, Inc.
Bellisio Foods is looking for an Internal Communications Intern at our Minneapolis Headquarters. You will work in tandem with our Human Resources team and under the direction of the Communications Specialist. This internship offers a fast-paced and wide assortment of development experiences. This intern will be exposed to various aspects of communications including content creation, presentation building, copywriting, graphics design, video production, and corporate meeting planning. You will also support staff engagement and recognition programs and events.
Include but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support including drafting communications; preparing presentations; researching, analyzing and organizing data, updating internal communications platforms.
- Provide assistance with company-wide events, meetings, and special projects.
- Organize and maintain photography database.
- Attend and observe meetings with Communications Specialist as appropriate as well as attend departmental staff & team meetings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Genuine interest in Marketing, Human Resources, Internal Communications & Creative Design
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to remain professional and maintain strict confidence; protecting our confidential employee information
- Ability to be agile & work both independently and on team-based projects.
- Excellent computer skills included proficiency in:
Microsoft Office Suite
Adobe Creative Suite
Must be detailed-oriented and well organized, with the ability to work on multiple projects
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)