Background and Skills
- Major: Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science or related curriculum
- Able to grasp technical tools and their operating concepts, thus enabling recognition of these, in their various forms, on competitive digital platforms
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills to compile and summarize results of the study. and to make data-driven recommendations based on findings
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and presentation skills, to communicate insights in creative and compelling ways
- Ability to work independently and proactively for analysis, reporting, and recommendations
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs and web applications
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop, document, and communicate benchmark data regarding the digital information, tools, services, and user experience for Danfoss Power Solution (DPS) competitors
- Turn this benchmarking data into user insights to provide steering guidance to the development of Danfoss digital presence
- Provide data-based guidance regarding strategy for implementation of digital tools and services
- Using publicly available information, develop a data-based benchmark assessment of digital tools and services available from DPS competition
- Develop quantitative and qualitative user experience comparison information
- Provide data-based recommendations identifying digital content gaps and prioritizing closure activities based on user experience improvement potential (access to information; responsiveness; self-service capabilities; etc.)
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a global market-leading technology company. We are respected around the world and across industries for our innovative, high-quality products and solutions. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Please watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.