Job Summary: Sparksoft is rapidly growing and expanding our Fairmont, WV office and we are hiring junior/entry level technical candidates! We will be fully training these individuals on all the technical skillsets mentioned, below.
Under the supervision of DevOps Manager, will collaborate with other scrum team members to develop and implement DevOps culture across the project team. The primary responsibility of this role is to install, configure and maintain all tools needed to accomplish all the following DevSecOps functions - source control management, continuous integration, deployment, monitoring, database management, repository management, provisioning, release management, logging, building, testing, containerization, collaboration and security.
Training will be provided, but knowledge or projects related to the below, from an academic or project standpoint is preferred:
- Implementing CICD (Continuous integration Continuous deployment) tools.
- Source control management tools such as, GitHub, Git, Bitbucket, GitLab, Subversion, Mercurial etc.
- Several continuous integration tools such as, Jenkins, Bamboo,Travis CI, CruiseControl etc.
- Several deployment tools such as, Otto, JuJu, CodeDeploy etc.
- Monitoring tools such as, New relic, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Nagios, Dynatrace etc.
- Repository management tools such as, Nexus, Npm, Docker Hub, Artifactory etc.
- Provisioning tools such as, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, terraform, vagrant etc.
- Logging tools such as, Splunk, Logstash etc.
- Maven, Gradle, ANT, Grunt etc.
- Soap UI/ready API, Jmeter, Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos etc.
- Jira, Slack etc.
- Fortify, Tripwire etc.
- Possess strong judgment, leadership, communication, diplomacy, collaboration, and organization skills
- Ability to independently, quickly, and efficiently identify and solve technical problems
- Ability to combine strong functional, conceptual and technical knowledge with a strong understanding of customer requirements to offer solutions in a very practical, timely, and efficient manner
- Ability to interact positively and communicate appropriately with team members, customers, and management
- RedHat Operating System, AWS and JBOSS.
- Any academic/project experience working with DevOps tools, system administration, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Worked with several database management tools such as, Liquibase, Redgate, DBmaestro etc.
- Worked with release management tools such as, XL Releasem UrbanCode Release, BMC Release process etc.
- AWS certifications, DevOps certifications.
- We will be fully training in this role and looking for candidates that are eager to learn, grow, and develop their technical knowledge and skills.
- Junior/Entry level experience
- Bachelors in a technical field (Computer Science, Data Analytics, Information Technology, etc.) OR technical experience and knowledge gained from going through a technical program/internship/boot camp etc.
Sparksoft is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.