InStore Audio Network
You can join our team! Simply send an email in confidence with a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Part-time Intern / Help Desk Specialist / Some Accounting / Some Data Entry / Some Sales Support
This role is a training role for a college student looking to gain short term, real world experience. You role will give you experience in providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution. Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries via phone and email — and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either over the phone or via email in a very clear and concise manner.
- Train computer users.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Some Linux experience a plus.
- Light shipping responsibilities.
- You may also assist with other areas within the company including accounting, data entry and some limited sales support.
- Enthusiasm, problem solving skills and a great attitude a must!
This is a paid, hourly rate internship and we can discuss details when we meet. This position may require the ability to lift up to 35 pounds. This job is based in Princeton and will report to the Manager of IT / Customer Support.