CACI is looking for an intern to support information technology related tasks to support a large-scale DoD Enterprise Resource Planning System in Arlington, VA. We are looking for eager and motivated self-starters to join our Team. They will have the opportunity to contribute to the design, development, and testing of our application solution. Interns will have the opportunity to work as an integral part of a team of highly productive technical professionals who thrive on supporting our customer's mission and growth objectives. The ideal candidate should have strong technical skills and aptitude and demonstrate initiative.
What you'll get to do:
- Acts as a member of a product team, supporting teammates.
- Active participation in planning activities, artifact creation, testing, and demonstrations.
- Analyze project-related problems and creating innovative solutions involving, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components.
- Follow the software development life cycle for each development task following the Agile Scrum methodology by brainstorming the technical approach, developing code, and unit testing according to the development schedule and team processes
- Assist with technical and functional documentation.
- Ensure product quality and timeliness
You'll bring these qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, with or eligible for a DOD Secret security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Progress; Preferred Majors: Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Completion of at minimum two courses related to Computer Science or Engineering.
- Exceptional collaboration skills
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter
Qualifications that are nice to have:
- Competent with MS Office applications
- Experience with software development lifecycle, especially Agile
- Prior experience working in Information Technology
Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Systems
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.