Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt administrative nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
You will be creatively applying your business and technical know-how (engineering fundamentals, scientific knowledge, systems thinking, analytical thinking, prototyping, and testing knowledge) against design constraints and boundary conditions (industrial design, cost, performance criteria and other design constraints) to research, develop and productive mass producible solutions. Assist in the development of marketing material for the Intel DevCloud for the Edge.
Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Help build and execute a formal DevCloud focused product marketing campaign
- Help create new videos and PowerPoint collateral for the product
- Assist in the creation of social content
- Review and edit written user story collateral
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Communicate regular product updates to internal stakeholders
- Create & maintain databases of user stories and quotes for the Product
- Innovate and execute new avenues to share the value of the Intel DevCloud for the Edge to our users
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Self-motivated individual willing to take and follow directions and deliver to schedule
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills, problem/conflict resolution skills
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
You must possess minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must be currently enrolled in a BS program in Business, Finance, Marketing, Communication or other related business program. This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government.
Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Minimum 3+ months of experience or equivalent coursework in the following areas:
- Development of Marketing Collateral
- Use of Microsoft Office and similar tools
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with digital and online marketing strategy
- Manage collateral design and creation
- Promoting business segment through marketing, PR, omni-channel promotions
- Convert complex concept and messaging into simplified representation
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....