The Sales Intern learns directly from a skilled professional. The Sales Intern position is an opportunity to receive on-the-job technical training, exposure to project management and the opportunity to develop a host of transferable skills which will impact the quality of our products now or in a future regular full time position. The Sales Intern will support the sales team represent Centro to our customers which is often the most significant influence in generating a positive perception of our company.
Requirements of Position:
- Currently pursuing a degree in business or an engineering discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong aptitude for learning and applying engineering and other technical skills, including product design concepts and blueprint reading, applied math (algebra, geometry, statistics) and computer and software use which relate directly to the plastic rotational molding process.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to complete tasks without supervision.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.