If you desire a software development career and offer 0-2 years of experience coding in Java, C, C++, Python, or other software language, you may be interested in this Junior Software Developer job position in South Brunswick, New Jersey, in which you will develop and modify wireless software systems. This is a full time, direct hire position. Candidates must live in the general vicinity of Brunswick, New Jersey, to apply, or able to relocate within a reasonable commute of the area. Also, must work onsite in the office to collaborate with the team.
What is in it for you?
- Software development and RDBMS training to enhance your coding skills
- Obtaining a Security Clearance that enables you to work on client projects
- Full benefits, 401K and PTO
What will you be doing?
- Developing on Windows and Linux platforms
- Using RDBMS (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, etc.)
- Developing web applications, and/or mobile applications (iPhone or Android), and/or RF or other communications applications
- Developing and supporting wireless communication systems and applications
What skills do you need?
- Software coding skills in Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Ruby or other
- Ability to learn and follow direction
- Ability to attain a U.S. Security Clearance
- Basic database experience
- Linux platform experience is a plus; otherwise, Windows platform
- Offer strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Offer excellent communication skills, verbal, written and interpersonal to work well on a team
- RF (radio frequency), signal processing, machine learning, etc., all a huge plus
Email resume to [email protected]
To view additional openings visit jobs.careertransitionsllc.com
#awesomejobscth #home #Love #trending #employment #resume #job #jobseeker #softwaredeveloper #newjersey