Applied Information Sciences
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States
Requisition Number: 286
Position Title: Software Engineer Junior
Now Hiring a Full Stack Developer
Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance is Required
Profile of Success
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field Experience developing scalable, enterprise-level applications using open source development libraries
- Experience with one or more of Python, Node.js, Go, or Java Desirable Skills
- Experience with web mapping, such as Leaflet, MapBox, or Open Layers Familiarity with DC/OS or Kubernetes
- Comfortable with CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, TravisCI, or GitLab Runners Familiarity with Docker and deploying to cloud platforms
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
Community / Marketing Title: Full-Stack Developer Intern
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to the community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dayton, Ohio US
CountryEEOText_Description: Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.