For this role, we're looking for a talented social media guru to write, schedule and track various types of content and conversations across our owned properties, further expanding our company's digital footprint. This same candidate will also help support our broader content strategy by driving idea generation and copy for long-form content, including blogs, case studies and more. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator (written and verbal), both creative and analytical, and eager to learn new tools and techniques.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Produce succinct content across social media, email and search channels
- Maintain the social media calendar and post regularly to Ripple's corporate social media channels, scheduling content far in advance
- Regularly post on Wordpress, making sure the content is optimized across channels
- Work closely with our social listening agency to report on conversation trends
- Proactively monitor social media mentions and activity
- Collaborate with PR team to promote news and articles across social media
- Partner with our events team to amplify Ripple's presence at key events
- Write long-form content on a wide range of topics, including for the Ripple Insights blog
- Support the development of various non-written content initiatives such as podcasts and webinars
- Help set up campaigns and tagging on paid digital channels
- Use tools like Google Analytics to report on website traffic
- BA/BS completed or underway with a focus in business, marketing and/or journalism
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in marketing
- A roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice to cater to our various audiences
- Experience managing social media channels
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop or Illustrator), Google Analytics, and Wordpress preferred, but not required
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Modern office in San Francisco's Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchens with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple's growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers' payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here ( https://ripple.com/eu-applicant-privacy-notice/ ).