WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop Ripple's playbook for the go-to-market strategy around digital wallets
- Define and research sub-segments within digital wallets and understand their business drivers and pain-points around payments
- Identify key prospects within each digital wallet segment by geography
- Work with sales, business development and product to develop messaging, collateral, and product needs
- Operationalize reporting and governance structure for tracking the success of the GTM
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program with a proven track record of success
- Highly analytical thinker who is comfortable making decisions with imperfect data
- Clear, precise and proactive communication skills
- Team player who likes to push solutions to the next level
- Awesome attitude and enthusiasm
- Bonus points for Excel, Powerpoint, or Google Slides skills
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Modern office in San Francisco's Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchens with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple's growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers' payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here ( https://ripple.com/eu-applicant-privacy-notice/ ).