Everlight Solar, LLC.
Everlight Solar is seeking a talented individual with strong technical skills and knowledge of Salesforce (Apex) to fill the role of Junior Salesforce Developer. The candidate will develop knowledge of Everlight's business workflow and processes and translate that knowledge into business solutions that are scalable, extensible and easily maintainable on the Salesforce platform.
This is a role for Apple platform based developers, must be power-user of iOS and macOS.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in Wisconsin. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is extremely important to us. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectation and ensuring success for our clients.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, decision making, and creativity
- Ability to readily grasp complex architectural environments
- Understanding of working in an agile project delivery model
- Ability to work from general direction in the development of detailed solutions
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities including complex technical problem solving
- Demonstrated work performance in a high-performance teamwork environment
- APEX - Salesforce (lighting)
- Knowledge and experience with Lightning components
Knowledge in the following preferred:
- API's (Salesforce, and others)
- Apple Swift
- Bachelors degree in computer science or comparable field
Everlight Solar is proudly an equal opportunity employer. We invite veterans, people with disabilities, ex-cons, people from all ethnic backgrounds, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Background check and US citizenship required (no international hires).